In combination with your main subject, the supplementary subject in anthropology and ethnography qualifies you to work as a consultant, teacher or head of department within the following areas:
- Analysis and evaluation
- Organisation and staff
- Development and aid to developing countries
- Health and welfare
- The social sector
The supplementary subject in anthropology and ethnography provides you with the following skills:
- You learn to apply different methodologies when processing, analysing and assessing complex academic and interdisciplinary issues.
- You learn to use your interdisciplinary skills to analyse anthropological and ethnographical issues.
- You acquire skills in selecting scientific/academic methodologies and analyses from different anthropological and interdisciplinary fields.
- You strengthen your ability to work in a targeted fashion, whether independently or in a group context.