The supplementary subject in journalistic communication qualifies you for the following jobs:
- Information officer in public organisations or private sector companies
- Researcher and/or copywriter in journalistic jobs
- Communication teacher
With a supplementary subject in journalistic communication, you are able to:
- Analyse and communicate appropriately in connection with different forms of communication, media and target groups.
- Communicate difficult or highly specific material in such a way that it arouses interest and is easy to understand for a large target group.
- Develop ideas, coach yourself and others in a writing process, and work with tight deadlines.
- Analyse media usage and communication in organisational, societal and cultural contexts.